Standing in your place
Apr 16, 2017
The Resurrection was required for eternal life
Apr 16, 2017
The greatest victory in life is the victory over self
Please read Luke 15:1-10 and Gal. 6:1-5
One of the most gratifying and satisfying things we ever do or have a part in doing, is to restore a Fallen brother or sister in Christ. I also have to admit that it is one of the most difficult things to do for many reasons.
Here are some of the reasons.
1. Sometimes the Brother or Sister is too deep in sin and too much in love with the world.
2. Sometimes the person is too ashamed to admit the condition.
3. Sometimes the person has too many scars to overcome and overlook in order to go on.
4. Sometimes the person feels the judgment of fellow believers to be to harsh and unforgiving…and in some cases may well be, but that victory has to be won as well.
5. Sometimes the person lost things during the failure that can never be reclaimed and it becomes their chain.
6. Sometimes too many words have been spoken that paints the person in a corner of an unforgiving spirit.
Look at Rom. 12:9-16-21 and 1 Cor. 12:18-27 This truth comes out loud and clear…We are knit together and when “One member suffer, all the members suffer with it.” See also 1 Pet. 3:8; Eph. 4:32
Now I want to go to 2 Tim. 4:5-10 (read)
Paul loved Demas. Paul prayed for Demas. Paul set a good example before Demas. Paul warned Demas and had Demas returned repentant, I believe Paul, like Christ, would have rejoiced and forgave and would have restored him to fellowship.
Never give up on a fallen Brother or Sister, rather pray for them and be available for them to come back to the Father as did the Prodigal son.
Please read Luke 15:11-24
If you are one of the Children of God that has “departed”, The Father is waiting! The Family is Waiting! Come on back Home!