Standing in your place
Apr 16, 2017
The Resurrection was required for eternal life
Apr 16, 2017
The greatest victory in life is the victory over self
This article was written by Dr. Curtis Hutson, Editor of the Sword of The Lord, before his death.
1. Drifting through life without a definite goal.
2. Overly curious about other people’s affairs.
3. Inadequate education or inadequate information on your subject.
4. Lack of self-discipline.
5. Lack of ambition to aim high.
6. Lack of persistence in carrying through that which you have begun.
7. A negative mental attitude in general.
8. Lack of emotional control.
9. The desire to get something for nothing.
10. Failure to reach decisions promptly and definitely when all of the
facts necessary for a decision are at hand.
11. Fear of failure.
12.Indiscriminate spending of time and/or money.
13. Lack of control over the tongue.
14. Having a closed mind; that is, unwilling to take advice from others.
15. Lack of loyalty where loyalty is due.
16. Lack of vision and imagination.
17. Egotism and vanity without control.
18. Having wrong motives.
19. A desire for revenge for real or imaginary grievances.
20. Unwilling to go the “extra mile.”
“The person who succeeds is the one who does more than enough and
keeps on doing it.”
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8