Standing in your place
Apr 16, 2017
The Resurrection was required for eternal life
Apr 16, 2017
The greatest victory in life is the victory over self
Please read Luke 16: 19-31. I have had people give me their strange ideas of what they think Hell will be like. Some have made comments like: "The Devil is afraid I will take over." I have had some tell me that they are going to "Party" in Hell. Others have said, "Hell ain't no big deal." Many have spoken of it as though it is just another place, nothing to be feared at all. I want to share some things that will not be in Hell:
- There will not be a true Preacher in Hell. I am sure some preachers will go to Hell, but none who will preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- There will not be a Bible in Hell. Not even a corrupt counterfeit. Those who die lost may beg and cry for just one more chance to hear a verse from the Bible to no avail.
- There will not be any Christians in Hell. The people you mocked and ridiculed will not be there. Those people you wished would shut up and go away will not be there! In Hell, you will be glad to sit down and talk with one, but they will not be found.
- There will not be a friend in Hell. The rich man in Hell did not call his friends, in fact, he asked for Lazarus. Your friends who die lost will not be your friends in Hell. You will have no sympathy in Hell.
- There will be no rest in Hell. Rev. 14:11 says, "they have no rest day or night." Check Mk. 9:42-48.
- There will be no entertainment in Hell. No music. No TV. No movies. No sports. No hunting, fishing or gambling.
- There will be no satisfaction in Hell. No concerts. No alcohol. No love. No cigarettes. No drugs. No sex. No cars, trucks or boats.
- There will be no time in Hell. No clock to watch. No time to be saved. No time to hear the Word of God. No time to influence your family and friends. You have nothing to look forward to but eternity in Hell.
- There will be no Churches in Hell. You will wish for one. It used to be there, around the corner, down the street, across town, but you did not need it. You did not want it. You passed by it on the way through your life. You were too busy to go. Now you beg, plead, promise, but it is too late. You will never hear, "The Old Rugged Cross" or "Just As I Am." You will be in Hell forever just as you are, FOR NOW YOU HAVE FOUND,
- In Hell there are no excuses. You had your call. You had your chance. You chose to live and die your way and now you must pay. See Luke 16:25
If this is not the way you want to go, then do something about it while you can. Receive Christ as Savior Today.