- Salvation is needed by every single person living. Romans 3:10,23
- Salvation is offered to every single person living. John 1:12; John 3:16; John 5:24; Romans 10:9-13
- Christ died for every single person living. Romans 5:6-11; Notice 2 Corinthians 5:14, "For the love of God constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead." See 1 John 2:2, "And He is the propitiation (payment in full) for our sins; and not for our's only but also for the sins of the whole world." 1 timothy 2:4 tells us God our Saviour, "will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." Notice 2 Peter 3:9 says, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
- Salvation is not attained by doing good. Ephesians 2:8-9 says, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Read all of Ephesians 2)
- Salvation is not attained by Baptism, Church Membership, Memorizing the catechism, speaking in tongues, being sprinkled, being dipped, being christened, being dedicated, being confirmed or even believing in God.
- Salvation is offered freely as a gift to all who will repent and receive Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, recognizing that Jesus alone satisfied God's righteous judgement for their sin. "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things as silver and gold, from you vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot;" 1 peter 1:18-19 Read 1 John 5:10-13.
If you aren't saved, why not humble your heart and ask Jesus to save you right now? "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". If we can help, please don't hesitate to call.