Standing in your place
Apr 16, 2017
The Resurrection was required for eternal life
Apr 16, 2017
The greatest victory in life is the victory over self
(Preached Sunday night,1-27-02
at Faith Ind. Baptist Church)
The Bible tells us that, "For with God, nothing shall be impossible".
Jesus also said in Mt.19:26 "with men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Jesus said in Luke 18:27, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." There are some things found in the Bible impossible with God.
1. It is impossible for God to lie. (Heb. 6:13-20; Rom. 3:3-4) God cannot lie about Heaven, Hell, Death, Sin, Salvation, Judgment, or the second coming of Christ. Every jot and tittle is true.
2. It is impossible for God to Love us any deeper than He does! We could not be more loved by God. In Jn. 3:16 , we are "so loved". In
Eph. 2:4 It is "His great love wherewith He loved us." Eph.3:19 states, "And to know the love of Christ which passeth knowledge." The depth of God's love can not be known by man. If you are a lost sinner, you need to know that God still loves you, and could not love you more, even if you get saved. If you are a Christian and away for the Lord, you need to know, He could not love you more, even if you rededicate your life to Him. Read Romans 8:28-39
3. It is impossible for God to leave us. Read Heb. 13:5-6 and notice that God said, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."
He will not leave us when we are depressed, discouraged, defeated,
down, sick, troubled, or alone. (Psalm 139:1-12)
4. It is impossible for God to let a saved person lose his or her Salvation.
(Tit.1:1-2; John 10:28-30; Eph. 1:6-14) Friend, if you are saved, you have eternal life. If you can lose it, it never was eternal. In fact, according to Heb. 6:4-6, If you could lose it, you could never get saved again. Christ was only crucified one time for your sin. It is impossible to get saved twice, because it is impossible to lose it and it is impossible for Christ to die twice. He died once for sin, never to die again.
5. It is impossible for God to look the other direction when one of His children goes astray! (Heb. 2:1-4; 4:12-13 ; 2 Peter 2:4-10)
The police may look the other way. Your parents may look the other way. The teacher may look the other way. God sees everything and will deal with every detail of our lives. "Be sure, your sin will find you out." God will not look the other way!
If it were possible for God to stop loving me, I deserve it, but that is impossible.
If it were possible for God to leave me, I deserve it, but that also is impossible.
If it were possible for God to let me lose my salvation, I deserve it. IMPOSSIBLE!
It is impossible for God to let you go to Heaven without being Born Again. (Jn.3:3-7)
If you have never been Born Again, you can never enter Heaven! IMPOSSIBLE!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN BORN AGAIN, YOU CAN NEVER GO TO HELL!
REJOICE SAVED FRIEND. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO LIE!