Standing in your place
Apr 16, 2017
The Resurrection was required for eternal life
Apr 16, 2017
The greatest victory in life is the victory over self
Job 34:21-22 states, "For His eyes are upon the ways of man, and He seeth all his goings. There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves." Psalm 94:1-15 should be read as well where we see the thought of the wicked is that God cannot see. One of the attributes of God is that He can see and know perfectly all things, in all places, at all times. The reason many live in total disregard to this truth is because they cannot see the God that sees them. Heb. 4:12-13 should be read and notice v13, "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do." Psalm 11:4, "The LORD is in His holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: His eyes behold, His eyelids try, the children of men."
WHAT DOES GOD SEE?
- He sees our toiling. Mk. 6:45-50. You may be toiling against the winds of adversity in your family, finances, fears and fighting for your survival; He sees you fighting against the pressures of life.
- He sees our touching. 2 Cor. 6:14-18; Prov. 6:23-32; Prov. 15:3. Christian, you may be involved in some sinful habit, touching the unclean thing. You need to know, God sees it! Repent! Turn from it!
- He sees our testings and temptations. Ps. 34:12-16; James 1:13-16. He sees the whole plan of Satan as it plays out in our lives. Put on the whole armour of God. Eph. 6:10-18.
- He sees our triumphs. 2 Chron. 16:8-9. He sees us win! He sees us walk away victorious! He sees us as we avoid the satanic traps by walking in the Spirit. Gal. 5:16.
- He sees our thoughts. Matt. 9:4; 12:25; Luke 5:22, 6:8; 1 Cor. 3:20. This is important because thoughts always preceed actions. It will help us to remember that God is looking at us, seeing our thoughts.
- He sees our tears. When we cry in secret, in the night, in silence from the world, when no one seems to care, HE SEES OUR TEARS! 2 Kings 20:5, "I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears." We never cry alone.
- He sees our tomorrows right up to our departure from this life. 1 Pet. 4:17-18; Ps. 37:9-13; Ps. 39:1-7; and Prov. 27:1. God sees our last moment here, saved or lost. Heb. 9:27 states, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." We all have an appointment with death and only God knows the time. Are you ready?